- Direct attack wildfire operations
- Relay tank pumping for remote watering during firefighting operations
- High-elevation firefighting in mountainous areas
- In series pumping over long distances
- Parallel pumping for higher volumes
Fire PumpsWATERAX offers a complete line of high performance portable centrifugal pumps.
MARK-3® Watson Edition
A Modern Pump for the Modern Firefighter
Maintaining the tradition while moving technology forward: the MARK-3® Watson Edition plugs right into your existing MARK-3® water-moving systems. It will set a new benchmark of excellence for high-pressure fire pumps in the wildland firefighting community for generations to come.
While preserving the iconic look of the classic MARK-3® pump*, the all-new MARK-3® Watson Edition is an entirely new platform that boasts exciting modernized features including the first ever purpose-built engine for a wildland pump.
The MARK-3® Watson Edition greatly improves user experience in the following areas:
Unit is 30% lighter and 20% smaller.
- Integrated carriage system
- Easy loading / unloading
- Option to backpack engine side up or down
- Integrated carry handle
Pump design and features to improve firefighter safety.
- Ergonomic carriage system reduces the risk of back injuries
- Padded straps protect shoulders and back from bruising
- Muffler heat shield protects against severe burns
- Lighter pump reduces incidence and severity of slips, trips, falls and transport-related injuries
Smart, intuitive and easy to use.
- LED visual interface
- Engine operating status
- Troubleshooting function
- Integrated hour meter and tachometer
- High temperature protection
Ease of start
Starting a MARK-3® pump has never been this easy!
- Less force required for easier pull start
- Foothold for improved steadiness
- Engine warm-up indicator
- Anti-flooding feature reduces risk of flooding engine
Features and benefits
- Quick-release clamp and detachable pump end for minimal equipment downtime
- Unique blister resistant mechanical rotary seal to prolong pump end longevity
- Sealed bearing to eliminate pump end greasing in the field
- Aluminum alloy pump components and anodized parts for lighter weight and greater resistance to corrosion